Friday, June 27, 2008

Still No Stuff

Our stuff was supposed to have arrived by today but it is sitting in Pocatello because their is no moving crew available to unload it. Can I say how annoyed I am! I am going bonkers living at my MIL's house. I just want to get moved in!

I'm sick of transitions. I'm sick of living out of a suitcase. I'm sick of waiting for my stuff. I'm disappointed with the moving company. I have had to call and find out what is happening. No one bothered to even call me to let me know it would arrive late. I had to do all the calling. We aren't even sure when Brad's car will be arriving. So frustrating.

A bright side to all of this is my sister and her husband, Vicki and James, are coming tonight to help with everything. So now at least someone will be around to keep the kids out of the way so I can deal with the movers and tell them where to go (oops-I mean where to put things). My mom and dad are coming Saturday afternoon to help as well and Mom will be staying until Wednesday. So maybe I'll be feeling better soon. Take a deep breath Jenni - in, out, in, out.

8 comments:

Emma said...

That stinks that your stuff is so close, but not there yet. I hope it gets there soon. I've had a few encounters in the last few weeks, where I have had to make several phone calls to find out what was wrong and they never called me. I always had to make the phone call. It's so frustrating!

Rosemary and Rick said...

So Sorry. I hate those confrontational phone calls even when you aren't in the wrong! I'm glad your family is coming--that always helps.

Sarah said...

You can do it, Jenni! I'm glad your family is there to help.

Jen said...

I love that, in and out in and out. I would probably tell them where to go to. Oh wait, I say that and then face to face I'm too scared and nice. I hate that about me.

Very frustrating I know. Hang in there. Hopefully, there is a good explanation for all of this mess. Miss you!

Ann said...

How fursterating. What moving company is it so we know who NOT to use if we ever need it! Good luck.

Kate said...

I'm so sorry your stuff isn't there! Hang in there.

Julie said...

I hope things are going better for you now!!!! I'm with you on the moving woes, but things will get better! Good thing for family & deep breathing!
Take care, we can't wait to get together with you.

Lydia said...

I hope everything has arrived by now! I'm in I.F. right now, so email me anytime when things get less crazy. I'll be here until July 23. It would be great to see you!