Monday, June 23, 2008

Saying Goodbye Is So Hard

There are so many people that I did not say goodbye to before I left Minnesota. I did it on purpose. I just couldn't face the fact that I was moving. I stubbornly didn't take as many pictures as I should have and didn't make those phone calls and/or visits because I have been in denial about the move. Even with all the preparations for the move, I still felt as if I was just taking my annual long summer trip to Utah and that I would be back.

So, my dear Minnesota friends, know that I will miss you. And thank heaven for blogs!

2 comments:

Janus said...

Well, I'm glad that I was able to say good-bye to you. I'm glad that I was able to have Emily and Sam over while you were closing on your house AND I'm very, very glad to have gotten to know you these last 4 years. You're such a great friend and I do agree....Thank goodness for blogs.

Jenni, We will definately miss you.

Love ya-
Janus

Sarah said...

I think it stinks.

Glad to hear you made it safely. Hope Brad's first day went well.