Sunday, June 15, 2008

Grateful Sunday

As I prepare to leave the wonderful state of Minnesota this week, I'm grateful for many things:
  • A full-service move. I'm so lucky that I'm not up to my neck in boxes. Mayflower will do that Wednesday and Thursday.
  • Brad has Wednesday and Thursday off. I'm glad he'll be around.
  • Wonderful fathers who have blessed my life.
  • Nice weather. We were able to have some family time outside this weekend.
  • Brad's patience and kindness. I had a migraine this afternoon (not good timing). Brad was nice enough to keep the kids quiet while I recovered in my dark bedroom. I'm so grateful I don't get them often.
  • Emily. After her accident on Monday, I realize how precious and fragile my kids are. She recovered quickly and her scrapes are healing faster than I imagined. We are so grateful she is okay.

3 comments:

Rosemary and Rick said...

Good example of counting your blessings. We are going to miss you!
Rosemary

Vicki said...

We are thinking of you! Good luck!

Lydia said...

I can't believe you're packing up today! I hope everything goes well with your move as well as your transition in I.F. I can't wait to hear what you think of living there. I'll be there in a few weeks email so we can go to lunch or something.