Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Saying Farewell to Friends

This past week we started the sad process of saying goodbye to wonderful friends.

Our wonderful friends of the past three years (gee, it seems like we have known them much longer), Todd, Julie, Sarah, Mason and baby Emma (that is what we call her) moved to Utah. Emily and Sarah, Sam and Mason have been buddies since they moved to Minnesota three years ago. So many play dates, preschool days, park visits, holidays, and babysitting swaps have been spent with them. We have so many wonderful memories.

Julie has always been willing to babysit whenever I needed her and my kids always feel so welcomed and happy at her house. I'm going to miss our chats so much!
Here's Brad and Todd saying goodbye.


Sam waves to his best buddy.Farewell great friends! We already miss you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Fun pictures!!!! I'm so happy you took them. My kids loved talking to yours yesterday, we'll have to keep them in touch.
Good luck with the packing & cleaning. I don't blame you for being a bit nervous, but it will all work out & life does continue. Sarah has made a friend down the street already. As for me, that always takes some time...