Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally Another Grateful Sunday Post

I have missed quite a few weeks of my Grateful Sunday blog. It is good to be back.
  • I'm grateful for blogs. I have missed it a lot lately.
  • I'm grateful Brad is done with working in the ER!!! The past 2 weeks were not as bad as previous ER shifts because he was working 6a - 6p (instead of 7-7-what a difference an hour makes). But it still wasn't fun.
  • I'm grateful I have had a busy week. It is good to have things to do.
  • I'm grateful that my neighbor, Ann, did the garage sale with me and Brad was home on Saturday to help.
  • I'm grateful I was able to attend Relief Society yesterday without Ben. I was able to really listen and be uplifted.
  • I'm grateful for all the wonderful people I have meet in Minnesota. There are truly some amazing people here. Thank heavens for blogs so I can stay in touch with most of them.
  • I'm grateful that Ben is starting to walk more. He is just too heavy to pack around. He is still unsteady on his feet but he can only get better.
  • I'm grateful the Call's were able to come over for dinner last night. They have been such great friends and we will miss them so much when they move on Friday.
  • I'm grateful I do not have to pack when we move (the moving company will do it). Otherwise, I think I would be a wreck.
  • I'm grateful Emily only has 4 more days of school. I'm ready to have a more relaxing morning.

1 comment:

Julie said...

We are grateful for you guys too!
My kids are missing your kids. Good luck wth it all...