Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Three Girls?

Emily really wishes she had a sister (and a pet) so she uses her little brothers to act out her dreams. Here is a picture of her brothers dressed up as her little sisters (we took it tonight).

The boys are so excited to be a part of her play that they are more than willing to do whatever she wants (well, Ben doesn't really have a choice). I'm sure in a few years Sam will be mortified that he dressed up in "girl" clothes (you should see some of the pictures I have-hee hee). Earlier this evening she had Sam crawling around on the floor with a jump rope leash, pretending he was a dog.

I'm glad Sam is willing to play because there is no way we are getting a pet (who knows about a little sister-or brother-just to clear up any speculations).

8 comments:

Lara said...

That is so cute. I have a picture of Derek in a dance outfit. I am going to save that one for a really good moment when he is older. :)

Angela said...

Thanks for posting this. I needed a goodl laugh! Sam looks sooo good in pink!

Hillary said...

Lovin' this picture! Super good blackmail for years to come! That Emily is a crack-up!

Lydia said...

Ha ha! That is such a cute picture. Jeff has an older sister, and she did the same thing when he was a little boy except she included make-up!

Kate said...

My boys have all had a dress or polish on, and they have survived! They don't want anyone to know that so, don't tell :)

Jen said...

What are big sisters for? So cute!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny. Lindy once took a picture of Zach nursing one of Abbi's dolls!

Hey, do you know Lara's email? I don't, but I want to read her blog...will you send it to me? :)

Sarah said...

that is a great wedding dinner picture for Sam! ahhh, the blackmail.