Sunday, April 6, 2008

Grateful Sunday

I almost forgot to compose this week's post. Here it goes:
  • I'm grateful for TiVo. As Brad and I tried to listen to conference, we kept saying, "Be quiet-we can't hear." I think I will listen to it again later.
  • I'm grateful for friends. We had a small dinner to celebrate Ben's birthday. It was fun to spend some time with friends who are like family. I wish we could have invited more.
  • I'm grateful for a clean house. It has been really difficult keeping the house as clean as it has been (due to showings) but it is totally worth it. I love living in a clean house.
  • I'm grateful for nice weather. On Saturday the temperature was actually 60 DEGREES!!!! The kids played with friends outside for hours! (That really helps keep the house clean!)
  • I'm grateful for nice neighbors. We don't have a lot of kids in our cul-de-sac but that means they all play together and usually quite nicely.
  • I'm grateful our babysitter was able to come at the last minute on Friday night. Brad and I really needed a night out alone.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I hear you on the clean house thing, if only it weren't so hard to keep it that way.