Friday, February 8, 2008

Painting is Done!

The painters finished today-HURRAY! They were really nice people-an older man and his sweet wife. But I'm so glad to be finished with the project and not have to greet them tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. Trying to keep the kids out of the way, dealing with the hasle of an ongoing project, and painting supplies in my entry way were really annoying me.

Now I'm trying to get things back to normal before the carpet man comes Monday morning. After that I'll starting painting the basement-just the top portion of the 3 walls. Then I'll start packing more stuff away and the cleaning will begin in earnest.

Today I found out someone at church sold their house in TWO days! Oh, how I hope and pray that could happen to us (even just to sell it in two weeks would be nice)!

Tomorrow Brad starts hospital service. It is going to be a horrible schedule. I hope I'm still sane in April.

PS Still spell check trouble - what is up with that?

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I have heard praise and awe regarding your paint colors! Your house was so cute to begin with, but I'm sure it looks great and will sale fast!

Lara said...

Good luck! We will cross our fingers that your house sells quickly!

Angela said...

I'm so glad the painting is done... and your house is going to sell!