Thursday, February 7, 2008

Paint Colors

Maybe you're wondering what paint colors we selected. I should clarify. We didn't actually select these colors-our amazing realtor did. We just nodded in approval. Lori is very stylish. She has the most beautiful clothes and obviously has an eye for design. She came over with her sample cards and picked three colors for us to use. Here they are:

Living room - Sanderling 7513
Kitchen/Master Bed/Bath room - Portico 7548
Entryway/Stairwell/Hall Bath/Ben's room - Pavillion Beige 7512

I tried to post a sample of the colors but I couldn't get it to work (and we just aren't ready to post pictures). So if you're really curious you can go here and look them up. They aren't a true representation (at least on my computer monitor). Sanderling is very brown. Pavillion Beige and Portico are very similiar in color but Pavillion Beige has more brown and Portico has more green in it.

I was really curious how three different colors would look. Actually there are more like four colors because we left the walls that I had previously painted red as they were (one entry way wall and kitchen wall behind stove/fridge and above cabinets). It really looks great.

I'll try and post pictures when it is all complete.

2 comments:

Lara said...

You will have to post some pics of your house with the new colors! I love to see examples to give me some ideas. I am not so good with imagining how colors look together. Good luck!

Emma said...

sounds fabulous! I would love to see pictures.