Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stomach Flu - You know post will involve vomit - Consider yourself warned!

I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted. Well, actually I can believe it. It has been a week filled with the stomach flu. Ben, Emily and Sam had it this week. I think I had a slight case or maybe just being around sick kids made me queasy. It wasn't as horrible as it could have been-mostly one good puke with a lost of appetite for a couple of days. But I was stressed out because the carpet has just been cleaned and vomit smelling carpet isn't a good thing when you want to sell your house. Fortunately, we didn't have any problems on the carpet and no one has thrown up since Thursday morning so I think we are in the clear!!

Hopefully we have a better week. It's Spring Break!

No comments: