Sunday, March 2, 2008

Grateful Sunday

I'll get right to the bullets:
  • I'm grateful for happy children. Enough said.
  • I'm grateful for good pizza. I finally had some Saturday night. I have wanted it for a week.
  • I'm grateful for good friends. They really bless my life.
  • I'm grateful that Ben giggles when he eats something he likes. He is a joy!
  • I'm grateful that Ben has been sleeping better at night. Sleep is so wonderful!
  • I'm grateful that Brad has been getting up with Ben when he fusses. Ben might be our first child to sleep through the night before he is weened.
  • I'm grateful that Brad is on call tonight. Why you ask? He'll be home tomorrow afternoon!!!! I might actually make a real dinner and we can have FHE as a whole family.
  • I'm grateful for the library. I would go broke buying all the books we read.
  • I'm grateful that we booked our plane tickets for our trip in May to buy a house. I'm even more grateful that we didn't have to pay for them!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I too am so grateful for the library and all the money it saves me... in fact I think this topic deserves it's own post!

Kate said...

Jenni,I have been checking your blog for awhile. I love it! Now I am blogging too!
Love, Kate

Kate said...

Hey Jenni, I have been checking your blog for awhile! I love knowing what is going on! I have started as well.
Love, Kate

Jenni said...

KATE!!!
I'm so glad to hear from you!!! I can't wait to see your blog. Thanks for reading mine!