Sunday, March 30, 2008

Grateful Sunday

  • I'm so grateful Brad had the weekend off. He has worked through 8 weekends in a row. One day off in the middle of the week just doesn't cut it. I was seriously about to lose my mind. He'll even get next weekend off!!!!!
  • I'm grateful Brad was able to go to church with us. Again, I don't think I could have sat through 3 hours of church with the kids and a very tired baby who really fights taking a nap if I'm holding him. It was nice to get up with Ben when he was fussing and not worry about either taking everyone out with me or leaving Emily and Sam alone.
  • I'm grateful for the speakers in church today. They each had a nice message.
  • I'm grateful I made tonight's dinner last night. We came home from church and put it in the oven. No mess, no fuss but had a home cooked meal that was delicious!
  • I'm grateful for Brad. He always seems to make my grateful Sunday list but seriously he is great. He has done a lot for me this weekend. I won't list it...he knows.
  • I'm grateful for the best friend in the world. It was Angela's birthday this week. I can't say enough about how wonderful she is. She means so much to me. I just wish we lived near each other again. I guess phone calls and summer visits will have to do. I'm just glad her extended family lives close enough to mine and we can see each other at least once a year.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks so much for the tribute, I feel so special that I made your grateful sunday post. You know I feel the exact same way about you!