Sunday, March 23, 2008

Grateful Sunday

Oops. I have missed two Grateful Sundays. I guess I better get on the bandwagon again.
  • I'm grateful someone liked our house so much they put an offer on it. It's not quite what we hoped for but gives us encouragement. We'll see what happens.
  • I'm grateful my lesson in Relief Society went well. We talked about Elder Dallin H. Oak's talk Good, Better, Best. It went much better than when I had to do a last minute lesson on The Mission of John the Baptist (that lesson went poorly-the worst lesson I have ever done, ever!). This talk is so inspiring to me. It helped me keep things in perspective. Now the hard part is incorporating it into my life consistently.
  • I'm grateful Nikole and family invited us over for Easter dinner. Since Brad had to work all weekend, I didn't put too much effort into Easter. It was nice to spend time with others on a holiday. She even let me bring the rolls. I used Rhodes frozen rolls and I didn't even have to mess up my clean kitchen.
  • I'm grateful the house is still clean. I love it but it is killing me to keep it this way. It helps to be gone for long amounts of time during the day.
  • I'm grateful Brad is a patient, loving husband. I truly have been a bear lately. I'm so stressed.

1 comment:

Janus said...

I love the fact that you do this every Sunday. I just might have to start doing that on my blog. We get so busy with life that sometimes we forget to "be grateful" for everything that Heavenly Father has blessed us with.

Thanks for the idea. Also, I hope you get more "bites" on your home. Selling a home is exciting and frustrating. I hope all goes well.