Monday, March 31, 2008

50 Degrees-Hopefully

I just checked the weather forecast for the week. We might get up to 51 degrees!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. It is currently raining/snowing and is 37 degrees (with a feels like temperature of 28 degrees) I say raining/snowing because it was raining but now it is snowing a slushy snow.

Emily got all dressed in her rain gear-rain boots, rain coat, umberella and went outside for exactly 3 minutes. She decided it was too cold and the rain/snow was not fun. By the time Sam got all ready to go outside, Emily was already undressed and had moved on to another activity. Poor kid. He didn't want to go outside without his buddy.

Maybe later this week he'll get a chance. It is Spring Break and some sunny, warmer weather would be lovely.

5 comments:

Ann said...

I'm glad someone else complains about the weather on their blog besides me! It's been a very long winter.

Vicki said...

We had a spell of warm weather in Utah where I started "spring cleaning" and put most of the winter clothes away. This week: snow on the car every morning!!

Lara said...

Hopefully you will get some good weather for Spring Break. You went from one extreme to the other!

Lydia said...

Hey Jenni! I found your blog through Jen. I agree with Ann that I'm relieved other people comment on the weather as much as I do on my blog. I'm even trying to find a way to embed kttc's weather on to my site :)

Angela said...

Girl, I don't know how you do it!!!