Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sam Is My Uncle?

While I was posting pictures of Sam and thought of this picture of my mom, aunt, and uncle. The first time I saw this picture (just a few months ago), my first thought was my uncle looks just like Sam. Well, I guess I should say Sam looks like my uncle. Here's the proof:My cousin (my uncle's daughter) has even said Sam looks just like her kids. That is because her kids look just like her dad and our grandpa. Sam even has a sweet tooth just like my mom and grandpa.

I find genetics amazing. Who does your kids look like?

2 comments:

Janus said...

you're mom looks so cute. She looks like a little mexican senorita in that cute outfit she is wearing. Wow, I can't believe the resemblence between your uncle and sam. I love looking at pictures of my grandparents and parents, to try and see if Alexis looks like any of them, but to my disappointment, she doesn't look like anybody in my family (sniff) but bears a STRONG resmeblance to Grants mother. which is great because, in my opinion Grants mother is truly a beautiful woman.

Kate said...

I can definetly see Sam in your uncle. Your mom is so... your mom. (smile)My kids look like their dad, lucky for them!