Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another Haircut Saga!

The other day at dinner I mentioned that Emily needs her hair cut or at least her bangs trimmed (see Next Time I'll Just Pay the Money post). "I don't think I'll do it," I said with an exasperated sign. Emily then pronounced happily, "Well, good thing!! I want to go get a sucker!"

I was really tempted to just do it myself to save the money. But I remembered the frustration I felt at my previous attempt so I made appointments for Emily and Sam at the same place I go to in the mall. They cost about the same as Great Clips but I hoped that they would do a better job. I was wrong.

I am really unhappy with their cuts. Sam's is uneven and too long in the back even though I asked her to cut it shorter. I was surprised that she couldn't even do a simple boy cut. He held really still and was very cooperative. Emily's hair cut is just okay-nothing special at all. I honestly could have done a better job and saved the money. I'm so frustrated!!!

Well, at least Emily got a sucker!

No comments: