Saturday, October 20, 2007

Finish the Sentence

I got this from Emma and I thought it was fun!

Finish the Sentence:

My roommates and I once: Had the Southern Utah University men's volleyball team sleep over at our apartment. Totally against Ricks College's rules!!!

Never in my life have I: Had a broken bone

High School was: a long time ago - thank heavens!

When I am nervous: I shake like a leaf in an earthquake.

My hair: Is dark brown and curling since I was pregnant with Ben (normally my hair is straight as a board!)

When I was 5: My brother was born and my grandma sent me to afternoon kindergarten way too early.

When I turn my head left: I see Brad playing his computer game. Poor guy he is getting a cold.

I should be: Sleeping - Ben has kept me awake too often lately.

By this time next year: Brad will be done with residency!!!!! We will be living in Idaho.

My favorite Aunt is: Aunt LaRae. She used to call us her "little boobies." Still don't know why but she did.

My ideal breakfast is: The Lumberjack at LePeep (buttermilk pancakes, sausage, eggs, potatoes)

If you visit my home town: You should come on the 4th of July.

If you spend the night at my house: I'll make you buttermilk pancakes from scratch in the morning.

I shouldn't have been: I have a bad habit of thinking of "shouldn't haves" so I'm not going to finish this one (I'm trying to overcome this bad habit).

Last night I: Blogged when I should have cleaned my house

I've been told I look like: Someone's cousin (I have had that comment many times)

That was fun!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

It was fun to know those things about you, and I'm glad you blogged instead of doing your housework. I can't see your clean house, but I can enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

I can see it. But I'm still glad she's blogging. It's fun to see what she puts in here.

Angela said...

You never told me about the overnighter at Ricks. Sounds like a good story!