Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cookies and Milk-I had to write about it; It's my blog title!

Guess what I'm eating right now? Cookies and milk (actually hot chocolate made with milk). I haven't had a snack like this for a really long time. But today Brad made some delicious chocolate chip cookies and since I'm freezing (current temp outside -11 F, feels like -42 F) I made some hot chocolate in my Cocomotion (If you don't have one, check into it) to go with it. It has been one of those days and a sweet snack like this hits the spot. Besides I thought it humorous that I was eating cookies and milk when I just finished posting on my blog which is titled the same as the snack I'm eating. (Sorry, those are the things I find funny.)

I generally have a snack in the late evening. I need to because of my hypoglycemia. If I don't, I wake up in the middle of the night starving and feeling yucky. Generally I eat nuts (pistachios are my current evening snack of choice). But tonight it is cookies and milk.

I'll get back on the wagon tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I love that cocomtion! Okay, Brett now knows what to get me for ummm, let's see, what is coming up. Hmmm, well maybe I will get it for his birthday - mine is too far away. Hehe.