Sunday, January 27, 2008

Emily and Sam's New Hobby

Emily and Sam have discovered a new hobby-photography. They have learned how to use our camera and have become quite the photographers. I just transferred the pictures from my camera to my computer and I have found a ton of nonsense pictures. They always ask permission but I think they have taken my words "just a few" to extreme. Here a few of the ones that actually turned out and are kind of cute.

Here's one that Sam took. Pretty good huh! Emily LOVES Ben. I was surprised by this one. Emily took a picture of Sam catching some air as he jumped off the couch!
Here's a funny one Emily took. Sam loves to hide in the hamper. It was laundry day so is was unusually empty.
I rarely post pictures of me because I'm usually the one taking them but now that there are two new photographers in the house I had to post one. Emily took this and I thought I would include what my daily life looks like. I'm doing laundry and listening to my headphones (I'm not sure what book I was listening too).

3 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe how much your kids are growing! I love seeing pictures of them!

Emma said...

They are great photographers! And you look fabulous!

Jenni said...

Thanks Emma! You are to kind.