Friday, August 24, 2007

This post is dedicated to Vicki

I'm dedicating this blog to my youngest sister, Vicki, because she is the first person in my family to post a comment (sorry Mom and Dad - I know you told me you saw my blog but Vicki posted). I know this will probably embarrass her because she doesn't like the spotlight on her but I wanted to write about her anyway.

Let me tell you somethings about her:

Whenever I come to visit, she always makes time to hang out with me, drops by after work, and plans outings with me. Here are some pictures of us at Hogle Zoo where she braved a super hot day to spend time with us. (I'll post more pictures of this day on another blog.)


Vicki loves all her nieces and nephews. She remembers their birthdays. She babysits them. She gives them so much attention and love. Emily and Sam adore Aunt Vicki and Uncle James. In November Vicki took a couple of days off work to fly out and watch Emily and Sam while Brad and I went to Spokane for a job interview. She was so good with them and they still talk about it, especially the episode at McDonald's (the car wouldn't start and no one would help her - she eventually called one of my friend's to help her out). She is going to make a fabulous Mom when she is ready for that next step in her life. Here is a picture of her with Ryken, Ben and Emily all clamoring for her attention.There are so many wonderful things to say about her but I'm going to end with one of my favorites - she makes wonderful chocolate chip cookies (and you know how much I love those)!

Thanks Vicki for being such wonderful sister, aunt and friend!

Now aren't you motivated to post a comment? You never know where it might lead.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Is it egotistical to post a comment on a post about me? Oh, well. Thanks for the kind words. Mostly, it is just really fun to hang out with Jenni and her family!