Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Off to Boston!

I'll be leaving tomorrow for my trip to Boston. Angela, one of my dearest friends, will be running in the Boston Marathon and I'll be there to cheer her on.

We are so excited to see each other again and spend some time having fun in a new city. I'm looking forward to chatting, sightseeing, shopping, and eating some great food. But mostly, I'm looking forward to having some time without children. As much as I love and adore my children, I'm looking forward to a trip just for me. Whoopee!

See you next week!

PS I promise I'll post some before and after pictures of our new house when I get back. It should be just about ready to move in when I come back. It has under gone an amazing transformation. I can hardly wait to move in!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a wonderful time!

I can't wait to see pictures of your house...post them soon.

And I can't believe that Ben is 2...time flies.

Kate said...

Have an AWESOME trip, enjoy your time without kids!

Lara said...

Have a great trip! It is great you won't have responsibility! Can't wait to see your house!

Jen said...

Wow Jenni, that sounds like a dream!! Come get me on your way. Have fun!

Audra said...

well???
Come On! we all want to see the new place!

:-)

Vicki said...

We miss you! Where are the posts? I can't believe moving, taking care of three on-the-go kids, and everything else could keep you too busy! :)

S Murdock said...

So,last we hear you are "off to Boston". Never to be heard from again....J/K. You need to get on Facebook so we can keep in touch. Are you going to be around over the 4th? We are coming up your way!!