Saturday, December 1, 2007

All I Want For Christmas Is....

We went to a Winter Carnival today and the kids were able to sit on Santa Claus' lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Emily woke up bright and early and came into my room to make sure I had not forgotten today was the day of the carnival. I was worried that Sam would be scared of Santa Claus, but he wasn't. Ben didn't seem to mind this white bearded fellow. He had no problem sitting on Santa's lap. Emily, of course, was excited and spoke loud and clear her Christmas wishes.

This is what they asked for:

Emily

  1. The Guess Who game (She played it with Uncle Shaun and Aunt Kelsey this summer and has wanted it ever since.)
  2. A notebook (So she can write stories.)

Sam

  1. A dinosaur set (He didn't give any details.)
  2. A Mickey Mouse notebook (He says his friend, Mason, has one.)

Ben

  1. Okay, he didn't actually ask for anything but Emily hopes he gets something.

I think that is a pretty reasonable list. Maybe Santa will be able to make their wishes come true.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

No b.b. gun requests? Ahh, they'd only shoot their eye out.

What did Jenni ask Santa for?

Jenni said...

Sam (via Brad, if you-know-what-I-mean) has requested the b.b. gun but I told him he has to wait until he is older.

I have no idea what I want for Christmas. I think my Christmas will come when we move this summer and I get to buy new stuff for a new house!