Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sam's First Day of Preschool


Sam went to his first day of preschool on Tuesday. He has been looking forward to it for awhile. We are a part of a preschool co-op where each Mom takes a turn teaching. He was so excited; he just ran up to the door and bounced right in and wanted to get started. The first teacher is one of our best friends and Sam is very comfortable at their house. I think that was really good for him. Sam and Mason were both really excited but the other students were more apprehensive. Here is a picture of his class (left to right) Mason, Sam, Blake, and Alyssa (Greta wouldn't pose). Isn't this just the classic picture of 3 year old preschool.On the way home, he told me all about the fun he had. He said they learned the letter A but as he told me, "I already knew that." I'm so glad he had a great time. This is his first real experience doing something without Emily. He's such a big boy now!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks so much for introducting me to Funshine Express... We love, love, love it! I'm glad Sammy had such a great first day. He's such a cute boy!