Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Heart Smiles

Emily and Sam got home from school today at about the same time (it was Sam's 1st Day of Preschool - more on that in another blog). They were both so excited to see each other. They gave each other a hug and asked, "How was your day?" Emily then had Sam show her all that he did in preschool. The theme at preschool today was Friendship and the craft was a pink and blue die cut of a person that Sam colored. He showed Emily the craft and said, "The pink friend is you and the blue friend is me." They told each other what they did and were just full of smiles and polite, interested questions and comments about each others. It was so sweet it just made my heart smile to see them so kind and loving to each other.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice story!

Sarah said...

That is adorable, Jenni.

Thanks for the invite. I have it "bookmarked" now, so I should be good to go. If only some other people would learn the ease of using bookmarks....

Angela said...

Your kids are cute friends. Have I told you lately how HAPPY I am that you started blogging? I love being able to hear and see more about your day to day life!

Vicki said...

I am so glad you wrote about that. How heart-warming!