Thursday, September 6, 2007

Benny - 5 Months

Ben is now 5 months and he is the cutest baby! He is super chubby and we love every bit of him. He is so happy and cuddly. Ben loves to be talked to and generally responds with a screech (yes, a screech or squawk). His sleep schedule is still unpredictable with some nights waking once, others 2 or 3 times. He is rolling over from his tummy to his back but not quite the other way around. He is trying to sit up unassisted. He loves to reach out and grab toys or whatever is around. I like to read the newspaper when I nurse but Ben will reach out and pull it from me. He smiles and kicks his chubby legs and arms whenever I walk by him. He is truly a delight! Here are a few pictures of our cute baby Ben. He's a fat, happy baby!
Don't you just want to eat that big tummy! He's so soft and cuddly.
Emily loves her little brother. Isn't this picture sweet!

4 comments:

Angela said...

What great photos of cute, chubby Benny!

Emma said...

He's so cute! Just like my boys, lots of rolls! Timothy was over 20 at that age!

Emma said...

20 lbs I mean

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found you! Your blog is so fun to read, and your baby is the cutest little chunk of love! I can't believe how old Emily is! Wow! Time flies!