Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Room Smells Like a Monkey

As I was putting Sam to bed tonight he said, "My room smells like a monkey."

I have to admit it does smell like a monkey and for the life of me I can't figure out why! I have washed all the sheets and blankets, taken out the trash, washed everything in the hamper and I even washed all pajamas. It is driving me crazy!

Wait--maybe it is my kids! They act like monkeys most of the time and we call them our little monkeys. Could it be???

This is a weird post. Sorry.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

It's not a weird post at all. And the picture made it all the better :) I hate those weird smell experiences. Usually it is something like a mouse under the oven or a banana peel that wasn't thrown away. Happy hunting. Maybe those "monkeys" can smell it out!

Sarah said...

I usually only have weird smell experiences when I'm pregnant. Are you trying to tell us something, Jenni?! j/k.

Jenni said...

I'll worry if my kitchen sink starts to smell.