Sunday, October 25, 2009

Benny

Ben is an absolute delight! Here are a few funny things about him.

  • Ben says the sweetest things. He is currently sitting on my lap saying, "you're a nice mommy" and giving me kisses on my arm.
  • He loves to say what is his favorite (which is anything he likes at the moment). "Going to the store is my FAVORITE! This train is my FAVORITE! These scissors are my FAVORITE (an actual quote)!"
  • Ben LOVES apples. I find him with a whole apple a couple of times a day and most of the time he eats the whole apple right down to the seeds. Other days I find several apples with a few bites taken out of them (that is not so cute!).
  • Ben refers to himself as Big Boy. He does not like any references to being my baby. He says B-E-N spells Big Boy. He is not my little boy either. It is Big Boy!
  • Ben is a TALKER! He talks and talks and talks all day long. He is also a screamer! If he does not like something or is unhappy about, the entire neighborhood knows.
  • Ben LOVES his grandpas! He talks about Grandpa Zee and Grandpa Thomas all the time. It is quite adorable.

Well, those are a few things about my Big Boy. He is currently begging to watch himself and Cookie Monster (an old post) so I must sign off before he yells any louder.

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a cute guy! Glad to see you back in the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Where are the new pictures? :)

As a side note:

Is Brad still working in Neurology and does he work with kids? If so will you please email me at vankomen@gmail.com My sister has a little guy that has had some scary episodes and they are trying to wade through different opinions and treatment options.

Thanks!