Sunday, November 15, 2009

Didn't Want to Forget This One!

Sam, Ben and I were at Wal-Mart the other day wandering up and down the Christmas candy aisle when Ben looked up and said, "Mommy, there's Christmas Daddy." I had no idea what he meant until I turned around and looked up to see a 4 foot cut-out of Santa Claus hanging from the ceiling. I immediately burst out laughing and told Sam that Ben just called Santa Claus Christmas Daddy. Sam proceeded to laugh hysterically. Ben realized he just said something humorous and began chanting "Christmas Daddy! Christmas Daddy" over and over while giggling and giggling.

Sam and I still laughed about it later that night. Christmas Daddy-can you believe it. I'm still chuckling.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

HA! I love it. Benny is so funny.

Ellen said...

I bet your kids will write letters to Christmas Daddy this year instead of Santa...too funny!

Audra said...

I don't get it??
But Yeah for a new post! I've missed reading your blog!!