Thursday, January 29, 2009

It Feels Like It Is finally Over

This post is a few weeks late but definitely news worthy.

Brad took his Neurology Boards in November. There were a few stressful weeks previous to the test while he tried to work full time AND study-flashbacks of medical school and residency. But all his hard work and years of studying finally paid off. Brad is now a BOARD CERTIFIED NEUROLOGIST! We are truly excited! He did very well if I do say so myself. We are very grateful because the test cost about $4,000.

So a big CONGRATULATIONS to my very dear husband.

Now I feel like we are finally done with the schooling part of our lives. We have been married for 15 years and now the only ones who are in school are the kids-hee hee.

I never thought we would get here. Now that we are here, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

8 comments:

Ellen said...

congratulations! ryan takes orals in april, so we are almost there...

Kate said...

YEAH! I'm sure that feels wonderful. Hope you celebrate!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! Todd passed the written exam last summer & will head to New York for orals this spring. Can't wait for him to be done!

Janus said...

Jenni,
That is wonderful news!! Tell Brad Congrats!!

Janus

S Murdock said...

Yeah! What a great accomplishment! Congrats :-)

Angela said...

Wow, what a long road! Congratulations! I think you should get the award for being the most supportive wife in the whole world!

Rosemary and Rick said...

Awesome! I am glad to know that the "being in school" feeling does go away at some point. I was starting to think that was just how it was going to feel forever. You've got a couple of years on us though. Congrats Brad!

Vicki said...

What a long ride! Congrats to both of you!