Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Pictures

Imagine gathering 15 adults and 13 children for a family picture. It was utter chaos. In fact it was so difficult we decided to eliminate 6 of the adults. Well, not really but we just couldn't find a time to fit everyone's schedule so we let the in-laws off the hook.
While my sister Rona was in town we decided it was time to update the family photo. The last family photo my family took was when Emily was a baby. Now we have added 10 new babies to the family. It was definitely time for a new picture.
Family photos are one of the top stresses in life (in my book anyway). Trying to find something for everyone to wear, getting everyone's hair done and looking good is way too much stress.
But we tried and here are the results.
Here are all 13 of the grandkids. Karissa is the oldest at 17 and baby Duncan (in her arms) is the youngest at 7? weeks. Can you imagine how difficult it was taking a picture of this many kids. Unfortunately, Ben was the worst! He would not sit still! (Bottom L - R Sam, Kara, Tobyn, Ryken, Ian, Brayden, Emily, Ben and Missy. Top L-R Felicity, Duncan, Karissa, and Brinley)Here is my Mom and Dad will all their grandkids. My dad's yard is every kids dream. He has built an amazing place for the grandkids to play. It is no wonder my kids LOVE going to Grandma Eva's and Grandpa Zee's.

Here are all my siblings. I love each one of the them!We are never serious for long!Here are all my siblings and my mom and dad. Hopefully we can get one with the in-laws next time.We had to take one showing our birth order (the serious one didn't turn out). Oldest to youngest: Rona, Jenni, Traci, Tiffany, Rhett, Vicki, and ShaunLastly, I had to get one of me and my wonderful Mom and Dad. I have fabulous parents.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great in your pictures Jenni! I like your hairstyle.

James said...

I'm sorry so few turned out OK, :( I thought I was doing a good job. Where's that *one* of your mom?

Jen said...

Jenni what a cute family you have. The pictures turned out great. By the way, I love your new picture that you have put on for your blog comments. I saw it when I was making a comment on Rosemary's blog. Cute-cute!

Emma said...

Great pictures!!!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

You look great! My how your family has changed. Thanks for sharing!

Jenni said...

James,
Many more turned out-thanks for being camera man. I didn't want to bore everyone with all 100 of them. That *one* of my mom is in a safe place. She would die if I posted it-or knew you took it!

Angela said...

You do have such fabulous parents Jenni! And you look so great in these pictures!

Stacy said...

Those are great pictures!!! You have a beautiful family.

Janee said...

I love your new hair-do. It looks really cute. I hope things are going well for you in Idaho. We are coming to Boise next month to check out a practice.

Lydia said...

Cute pics, Jenni!